Friday 6 August 2010

Pole dancing

So yesterday I fasted and this morning weight 120lbs smiley yay 110's here I come! My emotions are tied so closely to my weight; have dropped off my plateau/lost a pound and the whole world seems happier...

As well as restricting I have been trying to up my exercise. Found this hard though because the gym feels so pressured; like I can't enjoy it because i'm so focussed on burning calories. So a few weeks ago I started horse riding again and signed up for some dance classes.

Last night went to a pole dance class; was really good except that there was 3 of us beginners, I was the only one who had never done anything like it and one of them was a club podium dancer so she was shit hot! This I wouldn't mind because i'm not afraid to be a rubbish beginner - that's what practice is for! But her attitude was awful; showing off and not practising the moves we had been asked to but instead just basically podium dancing and I noticed her chatting to someone else and clearly taking the piss out of me sad

Again I'm not too bothered about people laughing at the fact I literally have no arm strength at all and that I was generally rubbish but I was wearing these tiny shorts and a crop top (which had taken serious bravery to put on and show so much of my fat ass). So long story short a very beautiful girl, with a perfect body was pointing and laughing at me and made me feel like absolute shit sad

I have paid for the beginners course up front so I have to go again, and to be fair if she hadn't been there I would've loved it. Also my arms/stomach/legs are aching today so it's a good workout smiley I'm not letting that cow make me feel like I can't go again!

Also last night my bf was really sick sad really high fever, vomiting, shivering - felt so bad for him. But was also quite 'glad' he was sick because it got me out of eating tea... how wrong is that?!

Anyway today I'm not eating anything until tea -which I am making - going to bake some fish, veg and little bit of potatoes for him. And i'm going to try to drink as much as I can - 2 litres plus my brews. Going horse riding again later which I can't wait for; there's no bitchiness there and I really love it! The weekend is fairly busy and my goal is just to continue restricting to around 500 plus regular exercise- gym, riding, dancing, swimming, power walking.

Monday I am considering restarting either ABC or SGD... just to provide some structure...I really want to get to 112lbs by 27th August (holiday) and according to Losertown if I restrict from now til then to 500 and do light exercise i'll achieve this!

No comments:

Post a Comment