Monday 26 July 2010

Day 1 Part 1

Ok so today is day one of my week long GM detox.

According to website "

Day One All fruits except bananas. Your first day will consist of all the fruits you want. It is strongly suggested that you consume lots of melons the first day. Especially watermelon and a loupe. If you limit your fruit consumption to melons, your chances of losing three lbs. on first day are very good."

So today my start weight is 122lbs. My goal weight is 119lbs though the lower the better (it's always been my goal to be 119lbs by end of July).

So far i've eaten an apple. I have watermelon and cantaloupe melons for later. I'm feeling a bit hungry but more just craving something savoury..

I'll post back later today and let you know how i'm getting on.

much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment